Monday, December 5, 2011

The Impact Next Door

Our first project is called The Impact Next Door.

It's on December 21st at around lunch, from 11-12:30. Basically, there will be a "fair", where you can go get free food. Now, the food IS free, but obviously there's a limited amount. Make sure you get there early or you might not get anything! While you eat, we're going to have at least part of the band playing music and maybe even someone singing (I'll get back to you on that one). Hopefully it won't be snowing--we'll try to have tents set up to protect the food, but no guarantees for you guys.
Naturally, this isn't just for you guys. Bring your parents along too, if they have the time. But more importantly, please bring a toy. An unopened, unwrapped new toy. It really won't cost you very much and all toys will go to the BC Children's Hospital. Well, at least most. We may divert a few to the Women's Hospital, but you get the gist of this event.

It's 2 in the morning and I'm incredibly tired so I do hope that I haven't missed anything important. If I have...I'll remember eventually.

Any questions, email iDeal.FH@gmail.com

Hopefully I typed that correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment